Joomloc component is a booking accommodation engine of all types developed forJoomla! ®
- Joomloc-Free :
light and free version of the component, allowing a lease to present its rates and availability on its website. An asking form for reservation is available on the schedule, so the client can ask the hotel for requesting information and / or request a reservation on the date / time of their choice.
Leasing can offer several accomodations (unlimited), for example, a residential hotel may have several apartments and submit a schedule of availability and price per apartment! To download Joomloc-Free: Create an account on this site, you connect, enter the shop and simulate the purchase of the component, no payment will be requested. At the end of the process on the last page you will find the download link
- Unlimited number of renters
- Number of rentals by owner
- Number of unlimited accommodation by rental
- Module Engine Research, published last .....
- Panel Manager
- Several options for payment: PayPal account to the admin site, paypal account for owner, etc. ...
- AJAX Booking Engine
- Joomla SEF URL's rewriting
- Cart mode for multiples booking
- Responsive Design
- Management discount rates according to the number of nights (new)
- Yeald-Management function with possibility of discount rates according on booking date => arrival date (new)
Access Front-Office for owners to fully manage their online rental
Commercial versions incorporates photo gallery
Automatic validation or not for the new rentals by admin in versions portal
Geographic Engine Research and Advanced
Number of continents, countries, cities ... Unlimited
Number of options (swimming pool, restaurant, air conditioning ..) Unlimited
Compatible paypal native
To test the back-office management and planning do not hesitate to download the FREE version is free ...
joomloc.fr.nf is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.